Mustang Helicopters offers Helicopter Tours of the Grand Canyon from Henderson
Enjoy a helicopter tour of Grand Canyon West where you will be able to explore Hualapai
territory and marvel at the Skywalk should you choose this additional activity.
Your Grand Canyon helicopter tour begins with a scenic flight over Lake Mead, Hoover
Dam, Fortification Hill and Temple Rock. Your flight will take you through the majestic Grand Canyon en route to Grand Canyon West. Upon landing at West
Rim, you will have approximately 3.5 hours of ground time to explore and take in
the various overlooks and highlights offered at Grand Canyon West. You will
have the chance to enjoy a meal at the viewpoint of your choice.
Highlighted viewpoints on this tour include:
- Skywalk – A true engineering feat. This glass walking surface is suspended more
than 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon floor and extends more than 70 feet from the edge.
- Native American Village – This walking tour of authentic Native American dwellings is a wonderful cultural experience.
- Amphitheater – Enjoy live Native American performances throughout the day from multiple
- "Highpoint Hike" – This popular spot offers breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand
Canyon and Colorado River.
- Historic Tram – Traverse the remnants of a tram that stretched 8,800 feet across the canyon
to a Guano mine discovered in the 1930s.
- Horseback Riding – Several horseback riding options are available, including
a 30-minute trail ride that takes you to the canyon rim.
- Western Hospitality – Cowboy entertainment, wagon rides, and roping demonstrations.
Approximately 7 hours hotel to hotel.
Mustang terminal located at the Henderson Executive Airport. Tour package includes complimentary
transportation to and from hotels within 5 miles of the Las Vegas Strip.
Items To Bring
Camera, sunscreen, photo ID (for anyone 18 yrs. or older). Should you forget anything,
please feel free to visit our gift shop for these items.
$509.00 Inclusive Per Person
currency conversion /
Price inclusive per person ($419.00 + $75.00 fees + $15.00 fuel surcharge)
Depending on the gross weight, some flights may make a brief stop for fuel.
Optional activity - $25.00 fee to include the Skywalk